ARTICLE V: MEMBERSHIP
From the Bylaws of the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship.
Membership in the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship shall be eligible to all who give evidence to their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and who voluntarily hold to the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith. When a person chooses to be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship and involve themselves, they are automatically considered a member (Ephesians 4:16).
A member is one who attends regularly, serves at and contributes financially to the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship and can answer the following question in the affirmative:
- Do you desire to come into the fold of God, and to be called a member of His Fellowship?
- Have you confessed your sins to the Lord, and repented of them?
- Are you obedient to the laws of the land?
- Are you willing to bear another’s burdens, that they may be lightened?
- Are you willing to mourn with those that mourn, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort?
- Are you willing to stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that you may be in, even until death, that you may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that you may have eternal life?
- Are you willing to continue in obedience to the Laws of God and Jesus Christ as you understand them?
Membership, ordinances, callings, and fellowship are open to all, regardless of race, gender orientation, sexual orientation, or marital status.