In the beginning, all are seekers. We seek truth, looking for God in our lives. Eventually, we find others we wish to worship with, to fellowship with. We begin to move from seeker to disciple.
All are welcome to worship with us and use our resources. We a a nondenominational movement. People like to see the Church as something beyond us when it is, in fact, us. To become a disciple of Christ, to worship and work for Him within the Church of Jesus Christ in Christian Fellowship, there are a series of discussions to ensure we are a good fit for you.
- The first discussion goes over Christianity and the history of our religion.
- The second discussion covers the path of Teshuvah.
- The third discussion goes over ordinces and roles in the Fellowship.
If you’d like to read over the information covered, one may start with the missionary articles on our blog.
If one desires to join the Fellowship after this, we ask a series of interview questions:
- “Do you desire to come into the fold of God, and to be called a member of His Fellowship?”
- “Have you confessed your sins to the Lord, and repented of them?”
- “Are you obedient to the laws of the land?”
- “Are you willing to bear another’s burdens, that they may be light?”
- Are you willing to mourn with those that mourn, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort?”
- “Are you willing to stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that you may be in, even until death, that you may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that you may have eternal life?”
After this, one that hasn’t been or desires another may be baptized and confirmed. Re-baptism is not required for any that have been baptized in another Latter Day Saint denomination.
To set an appointment, please email us: email@example.com
For any feeling a call to the ministry, further discussion will be required.