The following revelation was given to David in Ohio on January 10, 2016. The Lord commands the Fellowship to build a temple that He may keep his promise to give the Church further keys. This revelation was voted and accepted as scripture by the Council of Elders of the Fellowship January 5, 2019. We ask members of the Fellowship to read this revelation prayerfully to determine if it should be added to the Fellowship canon in preparation of the vote April 6, 2019.
- Behold, I say unto my servant David: I am well pleased in thy strength, and behold thou has continued to be faithful to me in doing works in my name;
- And to those who are faithful, I will add unto them as I see fit.
- Therefore I say unto my faithful servant: Build a temple unto me that I may come into my house, and that my people shall have a place to worship.
- ¶ Behold, all things are possible unto me, therefore I will provide a way that this work might be accomplished;
- Therefore, I say unto thee again: Build unto me a temple that I might come unto the Holy of Holies and converse with thee as a man doth converse with a friend;
- Let all the works which I have appointed unto you be continued and not cease.
- Let thy diligence, and perseverance, and patience, and thy works be redoubled, saith the Lord of Hosts;
- And, I have promised to send my servant Elisha unto thee as I did my servant Joseph.
- ¶ Behold, he and more shall come unto thee in my holy temple;
- Therefore, I say unto thee a third time: Build unto me a temple that mine ordinances shall be preformed therein;
- Yea, and keep it holy, that my glory shall be there; for I will not come into unholy temples.
- Know that I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God; wherefore, gird up your loins and continue to do as thou art commanded, and I will come suddenly; Even so, Amen.
Thoughts, comments, and other interpretations are welcome below.